Dolphin Watching – Banjar Hot spring – Highest waterfall – Three Lakes
We start in early morning and direct to Lovina Beach where we will see the real life of wild dolphin in the blue ocean. It is very amazing to see the group of dolphins in free life in the ocean with spectacular of jumping attraction. The next trip is visiting Banjar Hot spring, and continued to see the highest water fall on the island. Next trip you may encounter the beautiful of three Lakes (Buyan, Beratan & Tamblingan). You can see also a lovely Hindu-Buddhist water shrine at Beratan Lake. Lunch will be provided at local restaurant beside of the lake.
Tour Code : FDT03
Depart : 03.00 Am (approx 10 hours)
Tour Itinerary :
- 03:00 – Pick up from hotel direct to Lovina
- 06:00 – Arrive at Lovina and enjoy wild dolphin tour
- 08:00 – Breakfast at local restaurant
- 09:30 – Visit hot spring at Banjar
- 11:00 – Visit Munduk water fall
- 12:30 – Visit Twin Lake Buyan and Tamblingan
- 13:00 – Visit Ulun Danu Temple and lake Batur and lunch
- 14:30 – Back to hotel
- Adult : US$ 65 net/person
- Children : US$ 55 net/child
- Family Package : US$ 230 (2 adult + 2 Children under 12 years old)
Note : 10 % discount will be provided for the minimum participant of 5 person and up.
- Private transportation with fully air-condition
- English tour guide
- All donation and entrance fee when entering the tourist objects
- Traditional boat at Lovina beach
- Breakfast and lunch at local restaurant
Minimum participant are 2 person travelling together.