Rafting + Elephant Ride + Monkey Forest + Tanah Lot Tour
- Adult : 119/pax
- Child : 95/pax
The most popular and exiting tour combination white water rafting private transport at Ayung River followed by a visit to Elephant Camp for a short trek elephant Ride and continue to visit Monkey Forest, and See Tanah Lot Temple.
We pick you tin the morning from your hotel and directly to Ayung river where unforgettable white water rafting experience will be started. Expert and experience guides will give you an insight into the river ecology and amaze you with their dexterity and skills in this classic of adventure tour.
The Ayung River caters to class II and III rapids which is suitable for everyone from 6 to 75 years old. Discover hidden waterfalls and swim in the pristine water and feel the thrills of the paradise river.
After having delicious lunch than go trekking and experience life with incredible Sumatran Elephant and enjoy a beautiful landscape of the camp including elephant pool.
Next we will visit Sangeh Monkey Forest, here you will greet and welcomed by tame of friendly protected monkeys. This is a small forest measuring 12,00ha with thousand of sacred nutmeg trees as the home for the monkeys and bats. There is an old temple which was built during the seventeenth century.
Complete your program by visiting a memorable place named Tanah Lot Temple, which is built on huge rock surrounded by the sea at high tide.
Witness a beautiful silhouettes as seen at sunset.
- Pick up and drop service
- 2 Hours White water Rafting action
- Lunch Buffet
- US$50.000 Insurance Cover
- International standard safety equipment
- Professionally and experience River Guides
- Completed shower facilities and changing room
- Water resistant bag for your valuable
- Professional Mahout
- Entrance fee and donation
- 08.15 : Guests pick up from their hotel and transferred to Beghawan Village where waterrafting will be started
- 09.30 : Arrive at the rafting starting point, welcome drink. Guests registration by filling out the form of registration and insurance. Our staff will inform the guest to put all valuable things in the bus or car, except personal items, such as money and camera. Guests wear life jacket and helmet on, each guests will be given a Paddle. Guide brings the guests to the river side.
- 10.00 : Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all Instructions journey along of the river, enjoy 2 hours rafting action.
- 12.15 : Guests arrive at the finishing point Guests go up to the restaurant Showering, and changing then enjoy Buffet lunch at our restaurant
- 13.15 : Finish lunch then processed to Bali Elephant camp to enjoy Elephant riding during 30 minutes to the jungle camp.
- 15.30 : Finish Elephant riding then continue the trip to Monkey forest at Sangeh village.
- 17.00 : Finish visiting Sangeh monkey forest processed to vistit Tanah Lot Temple at Beraban Village
- 18.30 : Finish visiting Tanah Lot Temple you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Additional info :
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not join when rafting
- Please do not bring a non-water-proof camera/video on the boat when Rafting
- Rafting insurance covers personal health only and cannot cover loss or damage to your belongings
- What to Bring : Change of clothes, Hat, Sunblock, Extra Money, Wateproof Camera, Sandal or Sport Shoes
We understand that your plans might change upon arrival at your destination, and that you may need to reschedule your tour or travel experience. That’s No Problem! But tell me your reschedule 1 day before.