Tanah Lot Temple – Padang padang Beach – Uluwatu Cliff Temple – Kecak & Fire Dance – Sea Food Dinner
The trip started by visiting Tanah Lot Temple, the temple was built in 15 century which is one of Bali’s most important sea temples which location is on the top of a huge rock and surrounded by the sea at high tide. Next visiting Padang padang Beach, which is famous for its beautiful scenery, white sand and clear blue water.
The trip continue to visit Uluwatu Cliff Temple where you will find a temple balance on the cliff’s edge with drop of 250 ft, and witness a beautiful sunset while watching Kecak & Fire Dance. Sea food dinner will be served at Jimbaran Bay.
Tour Code : HDT03
Depart : 12.00 (approx 8 hrs)
Tour Itinerary :
- 12.00 : Pickup from your hotel
- 13.00 : Visit Tanah Lot temple
- 16.00 : Visit Padang-padang Beach
- 17.30 : Visit Uluwatu Clift Templa
- 18.00 : Watching Kecak & Fire Dance
- 19.30 : Sea food dinner at Jimbaran bay
- 21.00 : Back to your hotel
- Adult : US$ 55 net/person
- Children : US$ 45 net/child
- Family Package : US$ 190 (2 adult + 2 Children under 12 years old)
- Private transportation with fully air-condition
- English tour guide
- All donation and entrance fee when entering the tourist objects
- Sarong usage when entering the temple
- Dinner at local restaurant
Note : 10 % discount will be provided for the minimum participant of 5 person and up.