Traditional Balinese House – Padi Rice Terrace – Night Market – Dinner With Balinese Dance.
The tour began by visiting Batuan Village to see traditional Balinese house compound, continued to Mas Village to see the art painting collection and wood carving than visiting Monkey Forest in the central of Ubud. The trip continue to see a beautiful view of Padi rice terrace at Tegalalang and Elephant Cave Temple at Bedulu Village. Witness traditional night market at Kereneng where seller meet buyer, finally enjoy dinner with Balinese dance performance at one of local restaurant.
Tour Code : HDT02
Depart : 13.00 (approx 7 hours)
Tour Itinerary :
- 13.00 : Pickup from your hotel
- 14.00 : visit Traditional Balinese house
- 15.00 : Visit Tegalalang rice terrace
- 16.30 : Visit Elephant cave temple
- 19.30 : Visit Night market
- 20.00 : Dinner with show
- 21.00 : Back to your hotel
- Adult : US$ 40 net/person
- Children : US$ 35 net/child
- Family Package : US$ 140 (2 adult + 2 Children under 12 years old)
- Private transportation with fully air-condition
- English tour guide
- All donation and entrance fee when entering the tourist objects
- Sarong usage when entering the temple
- Dinner at local restaurant
Note : 10 % discount will be provided for the minimum participant of 5 person and up.