Ubud Rice Field & Village Cycling + Water Rafting
- Adult : US$ 75 net/person
- Children : US$ 65
Explore the quiet countryside of Bali back roads and discover the rural of Balinese life with us, a professional Bali cycling operator in Ubud, Bali. We design this cycling tour for travelers who seek to go deep into Bali’s Countryside and witness firsthand the daily life of rural rice farmers and craftsmen.
The smile and the friendliness from villagers and the charming children will always greet you in this Bali cycling adventure. The experiences to see the Bali Beauty Mountain or the beautiful village which have a lot of captivating heart to experience this adventure.Finish and return your stamina by having delicious buffet lunch at our rice field view restaurant.
Continue your journey to the biggest and longest river in Bali for the 2 hours water rafting action at Ayung river. The Ayung River is class II/III and may rise to class IV during rainy season. For approximately 2 hours you will have the highest enjoyment of rafting action and as well experience an unrivalled way to appreciate the natural scenery, wildlife, and exotic plants of Bali.
- Pick up and drop service
- 2,5 hours rice field and village cycling
- 2 Hours water rafting action at Ayung river
- Lunch Buffet
- International standard safety equipment
- $50.000 insurance cover
- Completed shower facilities and changing room
- Water resistant bag for your valuable
- 08.00 : Guests pick up from their hotel and transferred to Ceking village where ricefield and village cycling will be started.
- 09.30 : Arrive at starting point, guide briefing and ready for village cycling
- 11.00 : Finish cycling, continue your adventure by water rafting at Ayung river
- 13.00 : Finish water rafting, showering and changing then having lunch at our restaurant.
- 14.30 : Finish lunch you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Additional info :
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not join
- Please do not bring a non-water-proof camera/video on the boat when Rafting
- Rafting insurance covers personal health only and cannot cover loss or damage to your belongings
- What to Bring : Change of clothes, Hat, Sunblock, Extra Money, Wateproof Camera, Sandal or Sport Shoes
We understand that your plans might change upon arrival at your destination, and that you may need to reschedule your tour or travel experience. That’s No Problem! But tell me your reschedule 1 day before.