Ubud Rice Pady Treking + Water Rafting
- Adult : US$ 75 /pax
- Children : US$ 65/pax
Get picked up in the morning and directly to Ubud to start the journey and enjoy amazing adventure into the essential Balinese culture by our nature walk to the verdant rice paddies field and the beauty of spectacular landscape accompanied by the sound of flowing river, meet the locals and see the Balinese daily life and custom.
Pleasant walk through the green hill insight into Ubud, enjoy the magnificent panoramas of the Tjampuhan river valley, our guide will safety lead you the way to have unforgettable moment passing the lush rice paddies while enjoying beautiful landscape ahead with the cool breeze of rural fresh air, personally see the farmers working at the paddy fields even as look after their ducks, hearing the birds singing, walking through the eternal peaceful village seeing Balinese women offer their offering as daily Hindu homage to the God, as well as meet the cheerful Balinese children playing around and discover amazing historical sites, visit ancient temples and enjoy the natural beauty of Ubud. Finish and return your stamina by having delicious buffet lunch at our rice field view restaurant.
Continue your journey to the biggest and longest river in Bali for the 2 hours water rafting action at Ayung river. The Ayung River is class II/III and may rise to class IV during rainy season.
For approximately 2 hours you will have the highest enjoyment of rafting action and as well experience an unrivalled way to appreciate the natural scenery, wildlife, and exotic plants of Bali.
- Pick up and drop service
- 2 Hours Rice field and cultural village trekking
- 2 Hours water rafting action at Ayung river
- Lunch Buffet
- International standard safety equipment
- $50.000 insurance cover
- Completed shower facilities and changing room
- Water resistant bag for your valuable
- 07.30 : Guests pick up from their hotel and transferred to Ubud where ricefield padi trekking will be started.
- 09.00 : Arrive at starting point, guide briefing and ready for 2 hours rice field taking.
- 11.00: Finish cycling, continue your adventure by water rafting at Ayung river
- 13.00 : Finish water rafting, showering and changing then having lunch at our restaurant.
- 14.30 : Finish lunch you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Additional info :
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not join
- Please do not bring a non-water-proof camera/video on the boat when Rafting
- Rafting insurance covers personal health only and cannot cover loss or damage to your belongings
- What to Bring : Change of clothes, Hat, Sunblock, Extra Money, Wateproof Camera, Sandal or Sport Shoes
We understand that your plans might change upon arrival at your destination, and that you may need to reschedule your tour or travel experience. That’s No Problem! But tell me your reschedule 1 day before.