Water Rafting + Lunch + Batur Volcano +Ubud + Kecak & Fire Dance
- Adult : 74/pax
- Child : 65/pax
Great combination package between adventure, sightseeing and culture. Firstly we are going to Ayung River to enjoy 2 hours unforgettable white water rafting action class II and III…. paddle, splash and thrill to the rhythm of the paradise river. You will see also hidden waterfall, jungle scenery and tropical birds in their habitat. Next trip is visiting Kintamani Village to see the 2nd highest active Volcano and lake Batur, with their spectacular view and fresh atmosphere.
The trip continue to visit a holy spring temple at Tampak siring Village. According to the legend, this sacred spring was created by God Indra during his battle with Mayadanawa, the evil. The nearby river has been poisoned by this evil and made hundreds of Indri’s troops sick. God Indra pierced the earth and creates a fountain of immortality to recover his troops. In the temple complex, we can see the statue of God Indra. And for more than thousand years, Balinese people come to this place to bathe in the sacred waters for healing and to cleanse themselves spiritually
Next program is visiting handicraft village such as wood carving, painting, gold and silver smith before watching spectacular Kecak & Fire dance performance at Batu Bulan Village. Kecak, Sanghyang dedari trance and the fire dance trance. Kecak dance perform by as many as 100 chanting and swaying men. The Dance depicts an old Ramayana story when the King Rahwana captured Sita, Rama’s wife. The Dance shows the battle between the Hanoman, a leader of apes. Its continued to Sanghyang Dedari trance dance, and than the Sanghyang Jaran where a priest riding a hobby horse goes into Trance, dances and walks through the fire.
- Pick up and drop service
- 2 Hours White water Rafting action
- Lunch Buffet
- US$50.000 Insurance Cover
- International standard safety equipment
- Professionally and experience River Guides
- Completed shower facilities and changing room
- Water resistant bag for your valuable
- Donation and entrance fee
- Kecak and fire dance ticket
- 08.15 : Guests pick up from their hotel and transferred to Beghawan Village where water rafting will be started
- 09.30 : Arrive at the rafting starting point, welcome drink. Guests registration by filling out the form of registration and insurance. Our staff will inform the guest to put all valuable things in the bus or car, except personal items, such as money and camera. Guests wear life jacket and helmet on, each guests will be given a Paddle. Guide brings the guests to the river side.
- 10.00 : Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all Instructions journey along of the river, enjoy 2 hours rafting action.
- 12.15 : Guests arrive at the finishing point Guests go up to the restaurant Showering, and changing then enjoy Buffet lunch at our restaurant
- 13.15 : Finish lunch then processed to visit Kintamani village to see the majestic view of Mount and Lake Batur.
- 15.30 : Continued the trip by visiting beautiful holy spring temple at Tampak Siring village.
- 16.30 : Visit craft centre such as gold and silver, painting or wood carving
- 18.30 : Watching spectacular Kecak and fire dance at Batu Bulan village.
- 19.30 : Finish Kecak and fire dance you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Additional info :
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not join when rafting
- Please do not bring a non-water-proof camera/video on the boat when Rafting
- Rafting insurance covers personal health only and cannot cover loss or damage to your belongings
- What to Bring : Change of clothes, Hat, Sunblock, Extra Money, Wateproof Camera, Sandal or Sport Shoes
We understand that your plans might change upon arrival at your destination, and that you may need to reschedule your tour or travel experience. That’s No Problem! But tell me your reschedule 1 day before.