Water Rafting + Visit Bali Bird & Reftile Park
- Adult : US$ 75 /person
- Children : US$ 60 /person
We will pick up at your hotel in the morning and drive through Bali’s unspoiled villages in Kedewatan Village Ubud. Join our professional term for superb white water rafting adventures on Ayung River, Bali. Experience a unique and unforgettable journey through winding gorges, luscious jungles and magnificent terraced rice field. Paddle through breathtaking waterfalls for unparallel fun on the river.
Our professional trained guide with international standard equipments will safety maneuver you through around 10 km of exciting grade II and III rafting site. Your safety is always our top priority and after 2 hours of trip-roaring fun, welcome drinks await you and sure to enjoy the views from the stunning restaurant and bask in the energy of one of Bali’s most tranquil settings
Continue the trip by visiting The Bali Bird and Reptile Park, Bali Bird Park & Reptile Park is a unique and educational attraction fit for the whole family. Witness the largest and finest collection of Indonesian birds in the world plus fantastic birds from Africa & South America.
Encompassing two hectares of botanical landscape, the park provides sanctuary to almost 1000 birds of 250 different species. The park accommodates an amazing display of flora with more then 2000 tropical plants including 50 varieties of palms alone and attracting numerous butterflies.
Bali Reptile Park where you can see the famous Komodo Lizard the world’s largest prehistoric Lizard, Iguanas, King Kobra, Python, Deer’s, Camels, Kangaroos, Sumatra Tiger. And you may see tropical Birds such as Cassowary, Peacocks, Cockatoos, Bali Starling, Asian Bred Bird types and many more birds at The Bali Brid Park.
- Pick up and drop service ( Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud)
- 2 Hours water rafting action at Ayung river
- Entrance ticket to Bali Bird and Reftile Park
- Lunch Buffet
- International standard safety equipment
- $50.000 insurance cover
- Completed shower facilities and changing room
- Water resistant bag for your valuable
- 08.15 : Guests pick up from their hotel and transferred to Beghawan Village where water rafting will be started
- 09.30 : Arrive at the rafting starting point, welcome drink. Guests registration by filling out the form of registration and insurance. Our staff will inform the guest to put all valuable things in the bus or car, except personal items, such as money and camera. Guests wear life jacket and helmet on, each guests will be given a Paddle. Guide brings the guests to the river side.
- 10.00 : Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all Instructions journey along of the river, enjoy 2 hours rafting action.
- 12.15 : Guests arrive at the finishing point Guests go up to the restaurant Showering, and changing then enjoy Buffet lunch at our restaurant
- 13.15 : Finish lunch then processed to Bali Bird Park to see many collection of Birds and reptiles.
- 16.00 : Finish visiting Bali Bird Park you will be transferred back to you hotel.
Additional info :
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not join when rafting
- Please do not bring a non-water-proof camera/video on the boat when Rafting
- Rafting insurance covers personal health only and cannot cover loss or damage to your belongings
- What to Bring : Change of clothes, Hat, Sunblock, Extra Money, Wateproof Camera, Sandal or Sport Shoes Facilities –
We understand that your plans might change upon arrival at your destination, and that you may need to reschedule your tour or travel experience. That’s No Problem! But tell me your reschedule 1 day before.